1) Write about a research topic that you are interested in. Explain why you are interested in this topic.
2. Develop three research questions that would help you explore your research topic. List these three research questions out in your initial post.
3. For each of your three research questions, clearly label each of the independent variables and dependent variables included in your research questions. Also, keep in mind that a research question is: clear, focused, concise, complex, arguable
4. Provide a clear and concise hypothesis for each research question. What do you predict will be the relationship between your variables?
5. Would a quantitative or qualitative data analysis answer your research question? Why did you pick this type of data analysis? What would a quantitative data analysis tell you about your research questions that you would not likely learn from a qualitative data analysis and vice versa?