Subject:Computer SciencePrice: Bought3
Candidates will be expected to use data to identify the problems in their area of interest. The process of identifying the problem and implementing a solution would be primarily based on the use and analytics of data using various tools and techniques discussed in the class. Candidates may use other techniques (subject to approval).
?1.0 Introduction 1.1 Introduction
• Discuss the background of the analysis/research
• Explain the relevance to the industry or company used in the analysis in conjunction with the current business environment
• In a paragraph explain the purpose of the research, the relevance of the problem to the current business environment 1.2 Scope and Objectives (deliverables)
• Scope: Clarify the scope of the analysis or research
• Objectives: clearly state the objective (similar to a research statement)
Like How many subdivisions in NYC
What are the agencies
Research papers related this topic
This is the data we used : https://data.cityofnewyork.us/widgets/k397-673e?mobile_redirect=true
the income how income varied in different locations different location, experience year-based salary
we will predict basis salary per annum.
selecting data set that we are working on it is basically the New York City citywide payroll data.
introduce for the data set that we are working on you can data set
there are some certain agencies with the in This Is Us New York so just do some research on that what are the agencies that they have it's like civil agencies that they have in in New York City.
selecting data set that we are working on it is basically the New York City citywide payroll data .
Summary of the data visualization
Based on the visualization of Citywide Payroll Data Per Annum.
-Manhattan has the largest no. of actively employed people in New York. And majority of them are Teachers.
-This goes to show that teachers are more employed in New York especially in Manhattan.
- Based on these facts, the reason Manhattan receives the largest sum of base salary, because they have the largest no. of employees and not because they have the highest paid employees.