Subject:Health SciencePrice:9.82 Bought3
1) A nurse is caring for a client who has alcohol use disorder and is experiencing acute withdrawal. Which of the following medications should the nurse expect to administer first?
2. A nurse is caring for a client who has a prescription for phenelzine. The nurse should instruct the client to avoid which of the over the counter medications?
3. A nurse is planning care for a client who has adjustment disorder following a traumatic below-the-knee amputation. Which of the following actions should the nurse include?
Discourage the client from talking about activities he did prior to the amputation
Encourage the client's family members to perform the client's ADLS
Determine the client's stage of grief.
Respect the client's need for social isolation
4. A nurse is assessing a client who experienced a sexual assault. Which of the following findings should the nurse identify as an indicate the client might be experiencing posttraumatic stress disorder?
Increased time sleeping
Inability to express empathy
5. nurse is reviewing the medical record of a young adult client who has a new diagnosis of borderline personality disorder. Which of the g findings should the nurse identify as risk factors for this disorder?(Select all that apply.)
The client is a twin.
The client's mother abandoned him as a child.
The client's father has an impulse control disorder.
The client reports having a substance use disorder.
The client follows a strict routine of daily activities
6. A nurse in an acute care mental health facility is creating a plan of care for a newly admitted client. Which of them the nurse plans to include in the working phase of the nurse-client relationship?
Present issues regarding confidentiality.
Promote the client's problem-solving skills.
Identify the responsibilities of the client and nurse
Summarize the objectives the client achieved during the relationship