Page Article Review - Not too long - Intro to Psychology course - Article has been attached and instructions are listed below. Please note for question 3 any general concept or principle of psychology can be used to relate and connect to article.
1. In your own words, summarize the main conclusion(s) of the research discussed in the article:
2. How do the results of the studies discussed in the article support these conclusions?
3. How does the article’s research relate to your textbook or to psychology principles discussed by your professor (i.e. similar or different)?
1. Format: A typed or legibly handwritten review should fit within the space provided for each question on the reverse side (or a replica document you create). However, it may be longer if you require more space.
2. Content: It is not sufficient to reference only quotes from the articles without any elaboration or explanation of the reference. If you use quotes or citations, make sure you explain how they relate to the research conclusion(s) given in your answer. Reviews are PASS/FAIL; if your review does not address the research discussed in the article, the coordinator will contact you via your university e-mail. Article Reviews, like all course assignments, are subject to the same rules as any other academic work submitted (i.e. academic misconduct including plagiarism and copying another’s work).