You’ve made it to the final stage of the iShirt campaign proposal! Cherie has asked you to create a set of persuasive voice annotated slides to present to Mr. Cook and the Board of Directors. The presentation will be used to earn approval for the iShirt campaign!
Please create a PowerPoint presentation to earn buy-in from senior management. Key elements of the presentation will include:
• PowerPoint deck with eight (8) slides - Slide 1 should be an introduction page, and slides 2-7 will cover each phase, and slide 8 should be a set of concluding thoughts.
• Voice annotate on each slide – Every slide should include voice annotation.
• Refer to the video in Readings and Resources for instructions on adding voice
annotations to your PowerPoint.
• Full screen images - Each slide should have an image that fills the page edge-to-
edge and captures the theme/content. Please limit the superimposed text to no
more than eight (8) words per slide.
• Include a full set of supporting notes in the Notes section of each slide. This is
where you will support your thoughts and ideas by using specific statistics, data, and supporting information.
• Submit your voice annotated slide presentation.
• Eight slides with resources and supporting notes.
**Any slide that is not voice-annotated will earn a zero for that slide**
**Any slide that does not have supporting notes will earn a zero for that slide**