question archive Part B After six months: You have received a call from Senior Management
After six months:
You have received a call from Senior Management. PEC has situation has improved. The
team members' productivity has increased, and PEC Consultants are back in business
(improved by 25% after the implementation of the learning strategy, and they now have
a desired 40% market share). This time Ron called you to prepare for future programs.
Ron has asked you to systematically evaluate the strategic outcomes attained through
the organisational learning strategy and update policies and procedures accordingly to
enable future growth.
Feedback from clients:
? The course structure was clear, but the allocated time for training was less than
what the content required.
? Clients mentioned they liked the simulated environments for assessments and
? Telstra's Training Manager would like to set up on-going arrangements for
training. They want their staff to be able to access their performance outcomes
after training and then would like a customised training program for future
individual training needs.
For 2020-2021 you need to:
1. Review organisational learning and development, evaluate the strategic outcomes
attained through the organisational learning strategy and update policies and
procedures accordingly for future growth.
2. Review the learning resources or assessment tools, and modify if required, to
meet the requirements of organisational learning strategies and/or client
3. Set up a procedure to systematically liaise with educators, learners and others to
monitor the learning strategies and learning resources against organisational
learning targets. Incorporate the procedure in your review.
4. Review, monitor, and incorporate any national policy and system changes into the
organisational learning and development strategies and practices
5. Modify or re-design the learning strategies and learning resources to support the
implementation of improved learning policies and procedures.
6. Review the performance of resources and people supporting organisational
learning strategy implementation.
7. Evaluate the end-to-end implementation of