GYZ manufacturing company wanted to study the effects of motivation on employee performance. There are a total of 750 employees in the company and each departments have different numbers of employees as follows: Marketing department (#200 employees), Production department (#400 employees), Finance Department (#50) and Human Resource Department (#100 employees). Many employees of the company are resigning due to low pay rates and bad working conditions. These have raised serious concern by the Management of the Company. Accordingly, the management has forwarded the decision to undertake a research by taking representative samples and come up with a solution. Assume that you are assigned as a research consultant and attempt the following questions:
1. Assuming that you wanted to undertake the research, briefly explain the type of the research based on the followings
2. Write the research objectives of the planned study?
3. Write the research questions?
4. Write the scope of the study?
5. Explain the significance of the study?
6. What is the most recommended type of sampling plan that will represent the current situation?
7. Calculate the appropriate sample size that will be proportionally distributed to each department.
8. Assume that you are going to finish the study in six effective January 2021. Write in a table format each of the research activities and its respective the time required.